Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Friday, May 21, 2010

Laughter

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ Closure
& laughter

"When one door closes, many others will burst OPEN, just have faith"



It's important to have closure in your life! Regardless of what you're going though, it's very important to allow yourself the opportunity to grief, to reflect, to accept all the hardship of life. To me, that is what it means to be human. (Just thought I would share that first)

Its also just as important to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine in the world. Hence why I am looking forward to going away with some friends for the long weekend. Especially with my friends Mahdi and Jake; amongst a group of other cool people. Those two guys make me laugh and truly allow me to be in there presence with ease and comfort. Friendships should always be that easy!

I am also happy I woke up this morning in time for my morning Fajr prayer (Alhamdulillah – God is good) nothing like the healing powers of prayer I tell you!

And on my fridge, with a crayon and scrap paper I scribbled like a child

"Today I will not compromise my prayers and my self respect. Everything else is workable" – MzMagan


Cheers to the beautiful souls reading this. I never actually realized how many people read my random words until the Facebook messages came pouring in. Thank you all for your continuous kind words. You've touched my soul!

P.S

Writing is my therapy!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend guys! Please stay safe and find ANY reason to laugh.

xoxo
MzMagan

No comments:

Post a Comment