Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Monday, May 3, 2010

Escaping Monday's madness

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ Mama Africa

"She closed her eyes and escaped Monday's madness to meet ethnocentricity on the shores of Mombasa beach"


Today was definitely more brutal than the average Monday!


Dermal anchor piercing on my right ring finger (my favourite piercing to date)

I remember the last time I wore this outfit last year; I was in Kenya, caught in a surreal moment of pure tranquility, beauty and peace! How I wish I was back there right now.

Tonight, I pray I drift into a deep slumber, only to awaken to find myself frolicking in warm waters and white sands somewhere on the coast of Africa.

Mama Africa, your daughter is eagerly anticipating your invitation back home again.

xoxo
MzMagan

No comments:

Post a Comment