Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Monday, June 21, 2010

High on HAPPINESS

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ Thankful

"There's nothing more rewarding than being paid for your passion"



"Every time I meet a new bride, see hope and enchantment in her eyes; I fall more in love with love" – MzMagan

I know I've been M.I.A from my blog as of late, but it's been BANANAS lately! Wedding season is in full bloom and I have been booked the last three weekends for bridal showers and engagement sessions.

I also have 5 weddings left to do this summer, and more and more prospect clients to meet with all the time. So I have been super, super BUSY! As much as I miss my blog, and writing, all my time and energy has to go into my business right now! Magan Moments is on a serious grind.

But a quick shout out to all the people who have been supporting me through referrals, though kind words and smiles and through capital (My AWESOME BROTHER MOHAMUD) who invested some serious $$$ in my business....I love you beyond what my mere words can phantom!

In life, anyone can jump on the bandwagon when you're successful and have mastered your craft - but it takes beautiful souls to invest in you and believe in your potential when you're just getting off the ground and have nothing to go on but passion.

You have been forever imbedded in my heart and you kindness will never be lost on me!
So for that, and for soooo much more,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

xoxo
MzMagan

2 comments:

  1. May the journey for Magan Moments be a joyful
    & successful one. As it was once said "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams andtThis was said by none other then a man who followed his dreams -Eleanor Roosevelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And dream in hues of emerald, coral, fuschia's and HOPE I shall! Thanks you for that lovely comment and that inspiration quote! Insh'allah one step at a time until I reach my desired location.

    CHEERS!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete