Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And he is so much more

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ He is

"He is the epitome of a strong black man"


He is the first flicker of light in the early morning daybreak.
Low key, quiet, and breathtaking.

He is the beautiful breeze that kisses my face after I am done dancing in rainstorm.
Soft, alluring, and full of life.

He is my cup of hot water on a cold winter morning
Warm, nourishing, and soul rejuvenating.

He is my favourite worn out teddy bear.
Gentle, secure and playful.

He is adrenaline after a good fight.
Powerful, heart bounding, and intense

He is my favourite tune on constant replay
Soulful, reminiscent, and familiar.

He is my favourite all time indulgence.
Forbidden, alluring, and extremely satisfying.

He is my favourite Dwayne Morgan poem.
Sexy, intellectual, articulate and mind boggling.

He is my bed after a long, tiring workday.
Inviting, seductive, and comfortable.

He is one of my photographs come to life.
Original, untainted, and copy written.

He is like a new piercing
Addictive, exciting and novel.

He is the epitome of all the characteristics that makes a strong black man.
Minus all the misconceptions

He is every fantasy craved turned reality.

'Twisted Elegance'

Copyright © 2010 by Hayat Magan. All Rights Reserved

xoxo
MzMagan

No comments:

Post a Comment