Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Anecdote of an armature first time roller skater


“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ First Timer

Anecdote of an armature first time roller skater




Skate at your own risk they said, and so I did!
After an extremely sore tail bone (ass), an almost broken wrist and a bruised ego, I am at home recovering from my night at the Scooter’s Roller Palace. I have to say, I attempted desperately not to continuously wipe out all night but failed miserably (No thanks to my friend Mahdi for making it seem soooo easy) It’s really not, especially when you're as tall as I am and have zero balancing skills.

* Note to self, get a grip next time!

However, roller skating until almost 4am with a group of great friends, jamming out to old school jams, while attempting to skate was such a blast.

I am already brainstorming dates and times to when I will be returning. Like they say, practice makes perfect right? Plus quitting is for those faint at heart!

Thanks for the invite guys! I had a blast with all of you! ♥

xoxo
MzMagan

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I never tried skates for that exact reason but next time I go skating, I will use "skates" instead of roller blades. I will be courageous next time instead of being a yella belly =)!

    ReplyDelete