Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Niagara Falls

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ Niagara

Falls

"Let your worries fall like un-controllable water and let your spirit be cleaned in the process"



Laughter was in abundance, beauty was captured, good times were had – all the while wearing my MC Hammer pants that I adore!

What a GREAT long weekend Alhamdulillah!





Mash'allah to the breathtaking view







The wax museum! Too many pictures to load up! Here are some of the ones I liked




Life is indeed like a box of chocolate, you never know what your gonna get – I always loved that line from Forrest Gump


Its always creepy to see pictures or images of dead people!



This does not look like Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge, but I liked the set up!



I feel in love with the adorable little girl, so while her parents were taking pictures of her I got behind them and snapped a picture. A little creepy I know lol! What a beautiful little angel thou!









xoxo
MzMagan

2 comments:

  1. Mash'Allah beautiful pictures.. well done Hayat. keep doing what you do, your truly amazing at.

    Ruun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks my dear! That means a lot to me
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete