Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A life without regret is a life lived!

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ A life

Without regret

"Regret occurs when you haven't learned the lesson life was trying to teach you" – MzMagan



Regretting is as futile as trying to revive a dead person. Surely you can't bring back the dead, just like you cannot bring back yesterday!

The most freeing act of love I have committed to giving myself is the ability to forces myself to look the truth dead in the eyes. Regardless of how hard it is to hear, and even harder to accept sometimes; I rather still be given the opportunity to battle it, by being well informed.

because.......

In life you have to always be true to yourself, regardless of the situation, whether hurting yourself or someone else, because only you know what's right for you!

Most of all, have trust in God, for he always has a good plan for you; and would never be cruel enough to give you a problem you couldn't handle!

And when you're given the opportunity to choose:
Choose life, choose love, and most of all choose laughter!
It’s the only way to exist

No REGRETS! Just a beautiful lesson fully explored!



xoxo
MzMagan

No comments:

Post a Comment