Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sisters

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ Easy

Sunday

"Dare I hope summer has finally arrived?"


Beautiful day out with my sister, shopping, eating and enjoying the beautiful weather while strolling in the St. Lawrence market!

Sometimes all you need in your life is the people God blessed you with from birth.




I love free flowing long dresses such as this one. It about time I pulled out my collection of dresses now that the weather is finally co-operating. I really hope we continue seeing sunny days such as today mash'allah!

Thanks for a lovely time Miski! I love you ♥
xoxo
MzMagan

No comments:

Post a Comment