Lyfe’s Lullabies
"Lost between lullabies and lyrics and living in the lush memories of life, love and lose"

Hayat=Life

Monday, August 2, 2010

Canda's Wonderland

“Words are my weapons
Words console, comfort and calm me when all else fails me

♥ Wonderland

"Childhood reclaimed"



The water washed away my worries.
My feet did not fail me, in my quest to dance in the rain.
Like so many of my childhood she-hero’s.
Childhood called with a sweet sounding lullaby whisper.
And I answered with thunderous laughter that could be heard in the heavens.
Screaming, while I rode the behemoth.
Anticipation,
Adrenaline,
and my heart racing, to outdo one another.
Childhood was definitely mine to reclaim within the gates of Wonderland.
At least for a couple hours.


xoxo
MzMagan

No comments:

Post a Comment